||GENERAL DESCRIPTION OF POSITION
The Courier is responsible for picking up customer deposits and performing a variety of routine and clerical duties.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Drives daily route to pick up deposits and other documentation from customers' place of business and delivers them back to the branch. This duty is performed about 40% of the time.
2. Delivers mail and other financial institution documents to other branch locations. This duty is performed about 20% of the time.
3. Assists in sorting incoming mail, if assigned. This duty is performed about 5% of the time.
4. Assists with other projects as requested by management. This duty is performed about 20% of the time.
5. Maintains bank vehicle in safe working order, if assigned. This duty is performed about 10% of the time.
6. The ability to work in a constant state of alertness and in a safe manner.
7. Complete required BSA/AML training and other compliance training as assigned. This duty is performed as needed, about 5% of the time.
8. Perform any other related duties as required or assigned.
||EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
Mental alertness and adaptability to office and field area work routines. Equivalent to four years high school or GED, with particular emphasis during high school in office skills, shop skills, or others, plus 7 to 11 months related experience and/or training,
or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Ability to effectively communicate information and respond to questions in person-to-person and small group situations with customers, clients, general public and other employees of the organization.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide numbers. Ability to perform these mathematical skills using money and other forms of measurement.
CRITICAL THINKING SKILLS
Ability to use common sense understanding in order to carry out simple multi-step instructions. Ability to deal with standardized situations with limited variables.
REQUIRED CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
Valid State Driver's License
PREFERRED CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
SOFTWARE SKILLS REQUIRED
Disagreeable working conditions. Continuously exposed to several elements such as, noise, intermittent standing, walking; and occasional pushing, carrying, or lifting.
The following work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
While performing the functions of this job, the employee is regularly exposed to outdoor weather conditions; .The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
The following physical activities described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform
the essential functions and expectations.
Highly repetitive, low physical. Highly repetitive type of work which requires concentration in the performance of tasks for consistent time cycles as prescribed by the tasks.
While performing the functions of this job, the employee is continuously required to talk or hear; regularly required to stand, walk, sit, use hands to finger, handle, or feel, reach with hands and arms; occasionally required to climb or balance, stoop, kneel,
crouch, or crawl. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds; regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision; and distance vision.
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Good verbal communication and customer service skills
- Familiarity with routes and locations of customers' businesses and other branches
- Must be able to drive a car and have a valid driver's license
- Must have reliable transportation
This position requires frequent use of a vehicle during and sometimes after business hours to perform the required duties of the job. Therefore, this position is classified as a safety sensitive position
- If you need an accommodation or assistance applying for employment, contact Centennial Bank at 501-328-4732. We comply with the ADA and consider reasonable accommodations that may be necessary.
- Home BancShares, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, family or marital status, gender identity
or expression, or any other characteristic protected by law.
- View Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP
- Home BancShares, Inc. is a participant of E-Verify. View the
Notice of E-Verify Participation and
Right to Work provided by the US Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS).
- The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access
to compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure
is in response to a formal complaint or charge, in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
||Send This Job to a Friend