||Branch Manager II
||Panama City Beach
||GENERAL DESCRIPTION OF POSITION
Responsible for the administration and efficient daily operation of one or more full service branch offices. Promotion of bank products and services that support overall company goals. Generally $30 million in combined deposits.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Partner with management to coordinate and attain branch, region and company objectives .
2. Hire, coach and lead a strong support team of retail staff.
3. Comply with all company policies and procedures.
4. Must have the ability and knowledge to backup all positions within the branch.
5. Ensures all operational functions are performed accurately and timely.
6. May originate, process and close various consumer and small business loan products.
7. Responsible for maintaining and developing business for the branch.
8. May require participation in civic and community organizations.
9. Responsible for completion of regular monthly audits.
10. Ensures all security procedures are strictly followed.
11. Responsible for prevention of monetary loss.
12. Conducts regular staff meeting to keep staff informed.
13. Responsible for timely completion of annual performance reviews and disciplinary actions.
14. Maintain a safe and professional business environment. Ensure all equipment is in good working order.
15. Completes required BSA/AML training and other compliance training as assigned.
16. Participate in regular SWOT analysis for competitive advantage.
17. Lift coin bags up to 50 lbs.
18. Perform any other related duties as required or assigned.
||EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
Knowledge of a specialized field (however acquired), such as basic accounting, computer, etc. Equivalent of four years in high school, plus night, trade extension, or correspondence school specialized training, equal to two years of college, plus 3 years related
experience and/or training, and 19 to 23 months related management experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Ability to read, analyze, and understand general business/company related articles and professional journals; Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees.
Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume. Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, ratios, and proportions to practical situations.
CRITICAL THINKING SKILLS
Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of known variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram formats.
REQUIRED CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
PREFERRED CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
Some banking related course preferred.
SOFTWARE SKILLS REQUIRED
Intermediate: 10-Key, Payroll Systems, Spreadsheet, Word Processing/Typing
Basic: Human Resources Systems, Presentation/PowerPoint
RESPONSIBILITY FOR WORK OF OTHERS
Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities may include but not limited to interviewing, hiring and training employees; planning, assigning and directing work; appraising performance,
rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
Supervises a small group (3-7) of employees, usually of lower classifications. Assigns and checks work; assists and instructs as required and performs same work as those supervised, or closely related work, a portion of the time. Content of the work supervised
is of non-technical nature, but presents numerous situations to which policies and precedents must be interpreted and applied.
Supervises the following departments: Retail Branch
Periodically exposed to such elements as noise, intermittent standing, walking, occasionally pushing, carrying, or lifting; but none are present to the extent of being disagreeable.
The following work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
The following physical activities described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform
the essential functions and expectations.
Moderate diversity, low physical. Work activities which allow for a moderate amount of diversity in the performance of tasks which are not as varied as those positions with high-level diversity and decision-making.
While performing the functions of this job, the employee is continuously required to talk or hear; regularly required to stand, walk, sit, use hands to finger, handle, or feel, reach with hands and arms; frequently required to stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl;
an. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds; regularly lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision.
Must have intense customer focus and ability to build strong relationships and teamwork. Seek out opportunities to interact with customers and make customer service a top priority in the branch. Must enjoy the challenge of selling and closing the sale. Must
be able to set and communicate clear, actionable goals, for sales and service, and plan activities to achieve those goals. Take ownership and responsibility for the success of the branch.
- If you need an accommodation or assistance applying for employment, contact Centennial Bank at 501-328-4732. We comply with the ADA and consider reasonable accommodations that may be necessary.
- Home BancShares, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, family or marital status, gender identity
or expression, or any other characteristic protected by law.
- View Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP
- Home BancShares, Inc. is a participant of E-Verify. View the
Notice of E-Verify Participation and
Right to Work provided by the US Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS).
- The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access
to compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure
is in response to a formal complaint or charge, in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
||Send This Job to a Friend