||Admin Asst - Investments
||GENERAL DESCRIPTION OF POSITION
Assists financial consultant with day to day activities associated with Centennial Financial Services. Also, assists executives with special projects when called upon.
Helps with investment company projects. Helps clients when financial consultant is unavailable. Sets appointments. Manages calendars. Deposits client funds into Investment Professionals Inc (IPI) accounts. Calls in trades at the instruction of the financial
consultant. Assists with audits (Federal, state, and IPI). Reviews paperwork for errors before it is sent to IPI.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Work closely with the EVP/Chief Operations Officer to provide executive support. This duty is performed annually, about 1% of the time.
2. Assist senior officers as needed. This duty is performed as needed, about 10% of the time.
3. Set up meetings, conferences, and conference calls. This duty is performed daily, about 10% of the time.
4. Maintain bank files for branches including but not limited to correspondence, contracts, audit reports, and insurance. This duty is performed daily, about 10% of the time.
5. Compile and keep current all bank policy information. This duty is performed annually, about 2% of the time.
6. Assist with correspondence such as letters, memos, copies, faxes, overnight mail, etc., as needed. This duty is performed daily, about 20% of the time.
7. Assist with answering telephone and accepting or furnishing information. Finalize the call if possible. This duty is performed daily, about 20% of the time.
8. Oversee local branch equipment maintenance needs and assist when required. This duty is performed annually, about 1% of the time.
9. Assist clients with financial planning needs. This duty is performed daily, about 70% of the time.
10. Help with bank events. This duty is performed monthly, about 10% of the time.
11. Completes required BSA/AML training and other compliance training as assigned.
12. The ability to work in a constant state of alertness and in a safe manner.
13. Perform any other related duties as required or assigned.
||EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
High school or GED, plus specialized schooling and/or on the job education in a specific skill area; e.g. data processing, clerical/administrative, equipment operation, etc, plus 5 years related experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education
Ability to effectively communicate information and respond to questions in person-to-person and small group situations with customers, clients, general public and other employees of the organization. Ability to read, analyze, and understand general business/company
related articles and professional journals; Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees.
Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume. Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, ratios, and proportions to practical situations.
CRITICAL THINKING SKILLS
Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of known variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram formats.
REQUIRED CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
PREFERRED CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
SOFTWARE SKILLS REQUIRED
Advanced: Word Processing/Typing
Intermediate: Accounting, Alphanumeric Data Entry, Contact Management, Database, Other, Presentation/PowerPoint
Basic: 10-Key, Spreadsheet
Periodically exposed to such elements as noise, intermittent standing, walking, occasionally pushing, carrying, or lifting; but none are present to the extent of being disagreeable.
The following work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
The following physical activities described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform
the essential functions and expectations.
High diversity, low physical. Work activities which allow for considerable amount of diversity as an incumbent performs a variety of tasks. Such tasks might be performed from a given work area, or the individual may move about physically in performing a variety
While performing the functions of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, use hands to finger, handle, or feel, reach with hands and arms, talk or hear; occasionally required to stand, walk, stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must occasionally
lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision; distance vision; and color vision.
- If you need an accommodation or assistance applying for employment, contact Centennial Bank at 501-328-4732. We comply with the ADA and consider reasonable accommodations that may be necessary.
- Home BancShares, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, family or marital status, gender identity
or expression, or any other characteristic protected by law.
- View Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP
- Home BancShares, Inc. is a participant of E-Verify. View the
Notice of E-Verify Participation and
Right to Work provided by the US Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS).
- The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access
to compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure
is in response to a formal complaint or charge, in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
||Send This Job to a Friend