||Customer Care Center Associate
||GENERAL DESCRIPTION OF POSITION
Receive and respond to customer inquiries by phone while maintaining tight control of customer identity and privacy. Comply with all legal and regulatory guidelines related to Call Center operation and specific customer transactions. Improve customer service
by obtaining resolution to customer issues or concerns in a timely manner. Take advantage of cross selling opportunities by referring customers to other departments in the bank.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Answer incoming phone calls from customers regarding all types of Retail Accounts. This duty is performed daily, about 100% of the time.
2. Quote loan payoffs and resolve loan general questions. This duty is performed daily, about 20% of the time.
3. Quote CD Rates. This duty is performed daily, about 30% of the time.
4. Understand marketing promotions and bank products effectively. This duty is performed daily, about 80% of the time.
5. Refer customer to other bank personnel as needed. This duty is performed daily, about 30% of the time.
6. Take information and perform maintenance on check orders, internet and telephone banking, ATM/debit cards. This duty is performed daily, about 80% of the time.
7. Make limited refund decisions as needed. This duty is performed daily, about 1% of the time.
8. Perform research on Bankware for customer inquiries. This duty is performed daily, about 80% of the time.
9. Identify cross selling opportunities. This duty is performed daily, about 70% of the time.
10. Able to work and be flexible for shifts that include the hours of 7 am - 7 pm Monday - Friday and 8 am - 2 pm on Saturdays. This duty is performed daily, about 100% of the time.
11. Completes required BSA/AML training and other compliance training as assigned. This duty is performed annually, about 100% of the time.
12. Telephone transfer of Funds. This duty is performed daily, about 80% of the time.
13. Stop payments by Phone. This duty is performed daily, about 30% of the time.
14. Perform any other related duties as required or assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty mentioned satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
High school or GED, plus specialized schooling and/or on the job education in a specific skill area; e.g. data processing, clerical/administrative, equipment operation, etc, plus 12 to 18 months related experience and/or training. Or equivalent combination
of education and experience.
Ability to read and understand documents such as policy manuals, safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals; Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to prepare and interpret bar graphs.
CRITICAL THINKING SKILLS
Ability to utilize common sense understanding in order to carry out written, oral or diagrammed instructions. Ability to deal with problems involving several known variables in situations of a routine nature.
REQUIRED CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
PREFERRED CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
SOFTWARE SKILLS REQUIRED
Basic: 10-Key, Accounting, Alphanumeric Data Entry, Presentation/PowerPoint, Spreadsheet, Word Processing/Typing
RESPONSIBILITY FOR WORK OF OTHERS
Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities may include but not limited to interviewing, hiring and training employees; planning, assigning and directing work; appraising performance,
rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
Supervises the following departments:
Somewhat disagreeable working conditions. Continuously exposed to one or two elements such as noise, intermittent standing, walking; and occasional pushing, carrying, or lifting.
The following work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
The following physical activities described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform
the essential functions and expectations.
Highly repetitive, low physical. Highly repetitive type of work which requires concentration in the performance of tasks for consistent time cycles as prescribed by the tasks.
While performing the functions of this job, the employee is continuously required to sit, use hands to finger, handle, or feel, talk or hear; occasionally required to stand, walk. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision.
1 year experience in Customer Service, Call Center experience preferred but not required.
1 year experience using personal computers
Experience using Microsoft Office products
Proficient telephone skills
Ability to sit for long periods
Knowledge of bank products, policies/procedures is preferred, but not required.
- If you need an accommodation or assistance applying for employment, contact Centennial Bank at 501-328-4732. We comply with the ADA and consider reasonable accommodations that may be necessary.
- Home BancShares, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, family or marital status, gender identity
or expression, or any other characteristic protected by law.
- View Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP
- Home BancShares, Inc. is a participant of E-Verify. View the
Notice of E-Verify Participation and
Right to Work provided by the US Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS).
- The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access
to compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure
is in response to a formal complaint or charge, in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
||Send This Job to a Friend